The Certified Global Trade Management Professional (CGTMP) enables trade professionals to demonstrate expertise in effectively and efficiently handling trade different types of trade business challenges around the world.
The Certified Global Trade Management Professional (CGTMP) is is a 3-month trade professional development program designed to equip bankers, importers and exporters with the skills and competences required to think through and tackle the various challenges of trade professionals around the world.
The CGTMP programme covers Introduction to the concept Global Trade Management, application of different trade finance instruments, application of handling trade rules, handing emerging trade customers challenges and how to develop various solutions to trade business problems
· Introduction To The Concept Global Trade Management
· Understanding Open Account, Advance Payment & Bill For Collection
· Understanding Letter Of Credit Principles, Types & Application
· Understanding Standby Letter Of Credit Principles, Types & Application · Understanding Demand Guarantee Principles, Types & Application
· Understanding Import-export Trade Compliance Issues
· Trade Challenges And Emerging Support Services
· Understand Trade Logistics, Supply Chain Management & Incoterms
· Trade Solutions For Open Account Trading
· Trade Solutions Products: Supply Chain Finance
· Trade Solutions Products: Digitalization Of Trade
· Trade Solutions: Examples & Case Studies